Here’s what’s been happening at Sunrise Building & Remodeling in the last six weeks…
Meet Pepper! Our office manager (Kristen) decided it was a perfect time to get a puppy, and boy has that puppy grown quickly! He’s gained 15 pounds in six weeks.
While we have all been home during this crisis, we’re sure you’ve come up with many home renovation projects to add to your wish list. SPRING IS HERE: we are actively booking new jobs and doing virtual and in-home, socially distanced estimates, so you will be on our schedule and ready to go!
We wanted to give you an update on our preparations as we get back to work. Our number one goal is preventing and minimizing the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We take the risks associated with this virus very seriously. Our primary concern is the health and well-being of our team members, our trade partners, our families, and our customers. Here is a summary of our efforts to date,
In your home:
- We will require everyone to sanitize their hands prior to entering and/or exiting the work area.
- We will rent a Port-a-Jon for each location when a non-shared bathroom is unavailable for use in the client’s home.
- Our employees will be required to wear a mask, which we will provide.
- We will take temperatures and no employees will be permitted to work if they are showing any flu like symptoms, fever, shortness of breath, or cough.
- We can set up Facetime or Zoom for weekly customer meetings with our project manager or meet with you in person, while maintaining social distance.
Contact us today! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914) 762-8453 to discuss how we can help you with your upcoming home project.