THE SUNRISE DIFFERENCE
- Provide comprehensive blueprint review and analysis prior to estimating a project in order to address all major details and areas of concern.
- Develop timetable for entire project that lets you know that your job is progressing on schedule and will be completed on time.
- Maintain full-time, professionally-trained office staff to promptly and efficiently answer your telephone calls and questions as well as to oversee delivery, ordering, and scheduling throughout project.
- Assign Job Team including Foreman, Production Manager, Owner, and Crew, that stays with your project from beginning to completion providing clear, accountable leadership.
- Sustain solid history of delivering projects on-time and to specifications.
- Utilize a Progress Payment Schedule which means that you never pay for work until you see it completed in your home.
Jill & Tom
Just sent off our final payment and wanted to thank your entire team again. The bathrooms look amazing and are in good working order. We are thrilled. Our hope is that we can get your team in here when/if we embark on a kitchen renovation. As promised, I’m providing a… Read more “Jill & Tom”
“Sunrise Building & Remodeling renovated both my master bathroom and my kitchen and did an excellent job on both. The bathroom has a steam shower and they fitted the glass panels precisely so that the steam stays in the shower. The tiling was expertly laid out and the marble counter… Read more “Laura M.”
Jason Landau, Amazing Spaces
“I am an interior designer (specializing in kitchen remodeling) and have successfully worked with Sunrise on over 2 dozen jobs. They are very professional and always make sure that both I and my clients are satisfied with the finished product. Several of our project have even won design awards.”
Kenneth K. Briarcliff
“Sunrise Building was the general contractor for a substantial renovation of our house in Westchester County. The project included, an entirely new kitchen (cabinets, counters and Quartz floors), redone bathrooms, major electric, substantial plumbing, new boiler and HWH, new air conditioner condensers and air handlers, new and refinished wood flooring,… Read more “Kenneth K. Briarcliff”
Kostow Greenwood Architects
“As an Architect I expect the best quality construction from a contractor. Sunrise Building & Remodeling exceeded my expectations with their attention to detail, good listening skills and on-time performance. Their ability to find creative building solutions to complex designs highlights one of their important strengths. Having a reliable resource… Read more “Kostow Greenwood Architects”
CONTACT US TODAY
510 North State Road
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
Hours: Mon-Fri: 7am – 4:30pm
Westchester County License #WC-33556-H20
Putnam County License #51341
Connecticut License #CT-0549277